It is a construction simulator that recreates the Backhoe Loader movement. It is a multi-purpose unit, present on all kind of construction site.
This machine is composed by a chassis on wheels equipped with backhoe digging equipment on the rear and one front loader frame. They are used alternatively. The operator skills will be optimized at the maximum level.
Plays with high realism the performance of the machine when it moves, when it travel with loads etc. If we add to the virtual reality simulator an specific training backhoe software, we get an ideal of education and training of machinery operators. Whether beginner or experienced operators students, the simulator is a highly productive training tool, effective and ensures the safety of the user and other people around.
- Real time interaction with the instructor station
- Initial menu with optional parameters settings
- Getting used to the machine and most common maneuvers
- Driving under different weather conditions: sunny, night-time, evening, rain, snow, fog, storm…
- Usual construction site applications seasoned with eventual incidents
Among the main activities that can be practiced by software they are:
-Assimilation of the environment by the operator: operator intends to familiarize with the controls, identify, locate and understand its functioning and application.
-Interaction with the workplace: intended to familiarize the operator with the operating elements of the machine, its possible displacements, implementation and control from the cab.
-Interaction With the terrain: learning and practice intended by the operator of possible job applications on the machine.
This simulator can be incorporated into the Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond cabins. The same cockpit may also contain various simulated integrated machines like: 360W Maqsim, WLS, or 360T. This type of simulator enabling a comprehensive training plan in earthmoving operators in the construction sector.
- Original/real controls of the machine: steering wheel, pedals, gearstick and joystick
- Three monitors that recreates the front panels of the real machine
- One movement platform that reproduces the motion and position required to handle and move the machine
- Surround system that reproduces the engine, vibration and environment real sounds
The Virtual Training Plan is adapted 100% to the driver requirements. It is composed by training sessions and exercises that must be completed to correctly evaluate the student.
At the end of each practice a summary results screen is showed. It includes all the infractions and mistakes committed by the user.
Getting used to the operating controls
-Basic, medium and advanced exercises
-Digging and loading earth
-To transport the earth through the working site
-To set lines
-Digging and filling a pipe trench
-Leveling backfilled trench
-Load and carry operations